If you want to get started with Facebook Ads and understand exactly how they work, this is the course for you. Or maybe you have run ads before but they didn’t work? Learn how to get it right next time, in simple, easy-to-follow steps.
Facebook has accumulated a huge amount of data about its users which you can use to get your ads in front of your ideal clients or customers. Unlike other means of advertising, you can ensure that you are only spending money on the right people.
You will learn to interpret your results enabling you to be responsive and adjust your strategy in real time in order to get the very best value from your ad spend. Don’t waste time or money without the knowledge to back it up. Get started with my Facebook Ads Leads Machine course today.
Founder, Socially Seen
- Welcome to the Facebook Ads Leads Machine course!
- Welcome to Module 1 : Ads Manager tour
- Ad Manager Walkthrough
- Overview of Campaign Structure
- Ad Manager - Campaign Level Walkthrough
- Ad Manager - Ad Set Level Walkthrough
- Ad Manager - Ad Level Walkthrough
- Welcome to Module 2 : Constructing an ad
- About Carousel Ads
- Creating a Carousel Ad
- About Lead Ads
- Creating a Lead Ad
- Creating a Slideshow Ad
- Creating a Messenger Ad
- Creating a DPA Ad
- Business Manager Checklist
- Welcome to Module 3 : Audiences
- Audience Insights
- Custom Audiences
- Building a Website Views Custom Audience
- Creating a Custom Audience from Engagement
- Creating a Custom Audience from an Email List
- Creating a Custom Audience of Video Viewers
- Creating a Custom Audience of Video Viewers
- Understanding Lookalike Audiences
- Audience Temperatures - Cold, Warm & Hot
- Circles of Trust - Converting cold to warm to hot audiences
- Welcome to Module 4
- Building an Interest-Based Audience
- Creating a Layered or Narrowed Audience
- Understanding Social Proof
- Pulling the Post ID to use the same post in multiple Ad Sets - Social Proof
- Aggregating Social Proof Across Different Ad Sets and Campaigns
- A quick note about aggregating social proof
- Worksheet for Building An Ad Campaign
- Another great resource from WordSource
- Welcome to Module 5
- Understanding and Installing the Base Pixel
- Troubleshooting the Facebook Pixel
- Using a plug-in to install the Pixel on a WordPress site
- Installing the Facebook Pixel on a landing page
- Understanding how (and why) to track conversions
- Custom Conversions
- Standard Events
- Extras for Facebook Ads
- Welcome to Module 6
- Writing Copy That Resonates
- Dialing Down on the Language Your Target Audience Uses
- The Visuals
- Swipe Files of Fabulous Facebook Ads
- Welcome to Module 7
- An Overview of Sales Funnels
- Building a Lead Generation Funnel
- Using the Audience Overlap Tool
- Example Lead Gen Funnel PDF
- Building a Low Cost Ecommerce Funnel
- Low Cost Ecommerce Funnel Example
- Facebook Ad Spend Calculator and Funnel Tracking
- Welcome to Module 8
- Optimising & Troubleshooting
- Optimising Your Ads
- Scaling Ad Campaigns
- Troubleshooting Your Campaigns
- Resources and Tools Which Might Be Useful
Is the Facebook Ads Leads Machine course right for me?
This course is right for you if: You are willing to put in the time to put the advice included into action, you would like to run Facebook ads for yourself or a client, you would like to learn how to get leads from Facebook Ads, you have a small budget for ad spend - less than £2k per month, you are willing to make necessary changes on your website (or advise your client to do so) if your website is preventing Facebook Ad success and you want to run Facebook Ads that work
Is the Facebook Ads Leads Machine course wrong for me?
The Facebook Ads Leads Machine course is wrong for you if You don’t have time to put the advice into action, you don’t want to spend at least £5 a day on Facebook Ads when running a campaign, you don’t want to commit to monitoring your Facebook Ads campaigns, which will need tweaking and testing to get results, you expect results guaranteed – this is a tried and tested method, but results cannot be guaranteed. It depends on too many factors outside our control, and nobody can realistically guarantee results, you expect instant results. Facebook Ads is a longer game and you should wait for at least 3 months before expecting a Return on Ad Spend.
How much time do I need to dedicate to the course?
Each module will take a minimum of 30 minutes, and to give adequate time for building ads you should allow a minimum of 30 minutes per day. But this will depend on how many ads you are running, of course.
What if I don't have an ad account yet?
That’s OK, this course will help you build up from the beginning.
I already have a profitable business, do I need the Facebook Ads Leads Machine course?
If you already have more business leads than you can handle, there’s no point in committing time and money to the course. But if you would like more leads or sales, this course can help you.
Is the course available straight away?
The course is available straight away and you will be given access to one module per week so that you aren’t overwhelmed with content. The course will be hosted on Thinkific.
Can I get personal help if I'm having problems?
There will be a private Facebook group just for those on the course, to ask me any questions and chat with your peers who are also trying to learn how to use Facebook Ads well.
What happens if I want to cancel the course?
There is a full refund if you are not happy within the first 14 days. After that, there will be no refunds allowed.